Affirmagy Fact Sheet
Doing Well by Doing Good
Affirmagy Blankets Let People Wrap Up in Positive Affirmations.
- Affirmagy® is a company that has created a family of cuddly blankets with positive affirmations.
- Blankets are called Affirmawraps®. Each blanket serves as a powerful reminder that life is good.
- There are a dozen designs in the collection, with special wraps for babies and pets.
- All blankets are 60" x 50". Baby blankets are 40" x 30" .
- If you would like a sample or need high resolution images, please contact us.
- Affirmagy® was founded by Seattle entrepreneur Kristen Marie Schuerlein.
- Schuerlein and her team at Affirmagy® have made doing good part of the product line and part of the marketing plan for the company.
- Affirmagy launched Positively Fundraising in early 2008. Positively Fundraising is a division of Affirmagy that is devoted to helping non-profit groups raise money by selling Affirmawraps.
- Media samples & High resolution images can be requested by emailing us.
Affirmagy Delicious Links:
Articles Written by Affirmagy Founder, Kristen Marie Schuerlein
Entrepreneur Magazine-Start-Up Entrepreneur
Affirmagy featured as a company to watch
Disney's Family.com featured Affirmagy products
Hip blog Apartment Therapy features Affirmagy products
Former CNN Anchor and popular blogger Daryn Kagan talks to Kristen.
ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition-Affirmagy featured on Swenson Family episode
Links We Like
Affirmagy blankets part of "Extreme Makeover-Home Edition" during Season Five, the Swensen-Lee family episode.
Companies give out shirts and blankets to encourage and enrich lives – just because.
Technorati Tags: Affirmagy | Affirmagy.com | Chicken Soup for the Soul | Companies Doing Good | Breast Cancer Research | Breast Cancer | Chicken Soup for the Breast Cancer Survivor's Soul | Cancer | Pay it Forward | Cause Marketing | Activism | social entrepreneur | entrepreneur | self-improvement |